Views on family, recreation, leadership, empty-nest parenting, work, and writing, all while finding balance.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
law school on Fox News
I'm very excited that, after months of hard work, my first real news story out of the law school will air this weekend...nationally! And, you can "pooh-pooh" Fox News all you want, but the bottom line is that they are the most-watched news station in the country. I'll take that feather for my cap anytime.
My first Tri
It was a wet, chilly day for the Cottage Lake Tri, but we still had smiles on our faces. Arrived a little after 7 and after looking for par...
-
UW School of Law Professor Eric Schnapper will argue for the plaintiff in Crawford v. Metro Nashville on October 8 in a legal case that coul...
-
Per Gael's suggestion, I'll try a real training schedule (scary!) For the Tri, she suggests a 3,2,1 schedule (e.g. 3 swims, 2 bikes,...
-
Okay, so here's what really happened last week for training: Monday - rest Tuesday - walk/jog 31 min Wednesday - bike Thursday - rest Fr...